Want to KnowHow to reduce your living costs by hundreds of dollars a month, at no cost to your lifestyle?
What we do:
- We put $400 to $1200 a month back in your pocket
- We renegotiate your loan or refinance with a better value, better fit lender
- We weigh up 2000+ loan products from 40+ lenders so you don’t have to
- We provide this service at no cost to your lifestyle
Who you are:
- Time poor professional, manager or career-focused employee
- Home owner looking for a better finance solution, but doesn’t know where to start
- Struggling with cashflow, cost of living or debt
- Want to live more, work less
By the end of 2020, an extra 1000 KnowHow clients will have saved more than $4 million a year on their property finance. Will you be one of them?
Australians are working harder and longer, yet are struggling with the most personal debt in the world. But there’s a quick, easy and painfree way for property owners to free up much needed breathing space and live again.
If you have a home loan, refinancing solutions from KnowHow’s specialist finance architects will give you options to boost bank balance. This could include renegotiating your loan or refinancing with a better value lender, incorporating offset accounts, weekly repayments and credit consolidation, freeing up between $400 and $1200 a month.
The savings you make could help shave years off your home loan. If structured the right way, even a few hundred dollars a week will save you over $100,000 in interest and you’ll pay off your loan years earlier!
There’s also the little known risk of bank cross securitisation, where a lender uses more than one property to secure a loan. This could see unsuspecting property owners lose their home. KnowHow has an innovative process to protect our clients and put them back in control.
But the benefits don’t stop with you.
Through B1G1 for every dollar we save our clients we give one day of life saving, clean water to families in Ethiopia. We’re aiming to hit one million days! Will you help us? Talk to our team.
Want to know more about refinancing?